All-In-One Offline Maps for PC – Get the last version of All-In-One Offline Maps 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get All-In-One Offline Maps App for Windows
Download last version of All-In-One Offline Maps App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||All-In-One Offline Maps|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install All-In-One Offline Maps on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install All-In-One Offline Maps on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running All-In-One Offline Maps into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” All-In-One Offline Maps “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the All-In-One Offline Maps.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play All-In-One Offline Maps app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install All-In-One Offline Maps on MAC PC
This All-In-One Offline Maps is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the All-In-One Offline Maps App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) All-In-One Offline Maps?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
All-In-One Offline Maps for Windows Reviews
All-In-One Offline Maps App Preview
Bored to wait for maps to display? Use All-In-One OfflineMaps! Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won’t be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
★★ Maps ★★
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Military Soviet topo maps, etc.
• All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control;
• Select and store large areas in few clicks;
• Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
★★ Display, store and retrieve unlimited placemarks ★★
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Placemarks Explorer.
★★ On-map GPS Location & Orientation ★★
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, …);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display;
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
★★ Need more? ★★
If you are a real adventurer, try AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer, the complete outdoor solution based on All-In-One OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker and more: https://www.alpinequest.net/google-play
The complete list is available in the changelog inside the application.
All-In-One Offline Maps is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All-In-One Offline Maps installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.