Aldiko for PC – Get the last version of Aldiko 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Aldiko App for Windows
Download last version of Aldiko App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Aldiko on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Aldiko on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Aldiko into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Aldiko “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Aldiko.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Aldiko app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Aldiko on MAC PC
This Aldiko is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Aldiko App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Aldiko?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Aldiko for Windows Reviews
Aldiko App Preview
Download one of the best Android eBook Readers now!
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★30+ million users from over 200 countries
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files only), notes (for EPUB files only), book cover editing, home widget, import and export annotations features, unlimited number of audio books on personal bookshelf, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Features of the Aldiko Book Reader Free:
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs (OPDS support) and many more
Aldiko 3.1 is the final release for Aldiko 3.x (now named Aldiko Classic).
Aldiko 4.0 will be a completely redesigned version of the app.
– Improved audiobook support
– Internet Archive is now a default catalog: download and listen to 25,000+ audiobooks for free
– Monthly subscription is now available as an alternative to the Premium app
– Brightness now defaults to auto (device settings), this can be changed to “advanced brightness” in settings to manually adjust it
Aldiko is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Aldiko installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.