AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker for PC – Get the last version of AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker App for Windows
Download last version of AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker on MAC PC
This AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker for Windows Reviews
AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker App Preview
AlcoDroid is an alcohol consumption tracker, drinks diary and blood alcohol content calculator. AlcoDroid helps you get a better handle of what you drink and change your drinking habits. Optionally it also tracks costs of your drinks.
AlcoDroid also provides an estimate of your blood alcohol content (BAC) based on the drinks you’ve logged, plots your BAC development in a chart and indicates when you get below the legal limit or back to sobriety.
Widgets are available to display your current BAC on the home screen.
Named a Top Alcoholism App of 2015 in Healthline: http://www.healthline.com/health/addiction/top-alcoholism-iphone-android-apps
AlcoDroid also allows you to:
– show, edit and export your drink logbook
– chart your drinking habits daily, weekly or monthly
– display and export daily, weekly and monthly alcohol consumption statistics
– set your drinking goal (e.g. 21 standard drinks per week, SD/w) and see how your drinking matches the goal
– setup your own list of “drink presets” to log your drinks fast
– pin the most frequently used drinks to the main screen to log your drinks by two clicks
– share your status and BAC chart on Facebook, by e-mail etc
Supports US, imperial and metric units. Alcohol intake can be displayed in standard drinks (US, UK, CA, AU), grams or milliliters per week or day.
For feedback and support, visit AlcoDroid on Facebook.
– Storage permissions issue fixed
AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.