Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) for PC – Get the last version of Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) App for Windows
Download last version of Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) on MAC PC
This Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) for Windows Reviews
Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) App Preview
Al-Moazin prayer times application, is a must have companion for all Muslims. With Al-Moazin, you will not miss Salat again even if you traveled to a totally new country.
GPS integration feature will help you get accurate prayer times wherever you are on earth! (Paid version only)
You don’t need to ask anyone for Qibla direction anymore. with digital compass integration feature, Al-Moazin will show you the exact direction accurately.
Application is equipped with a Hijri Calendar to be able to display and check dates in Hijri or convert Hijri to Gregorian dates and vise versa.
Follow Me feature will initiate an automatic location update when you travel or change location.
Multiple set of notifications related to Prayer times to plan whatever actions you need related to Prayer times before or after. (Paid version only)
* Islamic prayer times with different calculation methods:
– Umm al-Qura, Makkah
– Egyptian General Survey Authority
– University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
– Islamic Society of North America
– Muslim World League
– Iraqi Sunni Endowment
* Hijri calendar, and ability to correct it manually according to Hilal sighting.
* Qiblah direction based on phone’s compass capabilities
* Follow me, update prayer time automatically while traveling using wireless mobile capabilities. (Paid version only)
* Fajr wakup notification, additional to the default notifications set before and after Prayers. (Paid version only)
* Follow phone ringer mode which make Azan notifications are played as audio, visual or vibration.
* Visual warning for the time left before the next Prayer comes in, using simple widget.
Fixes for license issues
Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.