AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse for PC – Get the last version of AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse App for Windows
Download last version of AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse on MAC PC
This AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse for Windows Reviews
AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse App Preview
Amazing hand gestures mouse controller!
Use your android device as mouse by tilting and rotating your hand in air.
1. Download AirMouseService windows connector [From AirMouse App]
2. Run AirMouseService on your desktop. Tested Windows 8, 8.1 (~64 bits)
3. Make sure that your android device and windows device are on the same locatl network
4. After connecting:
– Touch down and hold Push button and move your hand to move the cursor
– Push Button support left click, left double click and selection.
– Left and Right buttons equivalents to mouse Left and Right buttons.
More features and improvements will be added when available!
***Enjoy that’s it***
AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
AirMouse – Motion Based Mouse installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.