Airfoil Satellite for Android for PC – Get the last version of Airfoil Satellite for Android 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Airfoil Satellite for Android App for Windows
Download last version of Airfoil Satellite for Android App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Airfoil Satellite for Android|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Airfoil Satellite for Android on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Airfoil Satellite for Android on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Airfoil Satellite for Android into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Airfoil Satellite for Android “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Airfoil Satellite for Android.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Airfoil Satellite for Android app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Airfoil Satellite for Android on MAC PC
This Airfoil Satellite for Android is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Airfoil Satellite for Android App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Airfoil Satellite for Android?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Airfoil Satellite for Android for Windows Reviews
Airfoil Satellite for Android App Preview
Airfoil Satellite for Android turns your Android device into an audio receiver and remote control.
Send any audio from your Mac to your device using Airfoil and Airfoil Satellite. Plug in headphones to your Android device or dock it in a speaker, then send audio to it wirelessly from anywhere in the house.
Just connect your device to your local Wifi network, then open up Airfoil on your Mac and start transmitting to your Android phone, player, or tablet.
Get Airfoil right from our site:
Airfoil Satellite for Android: Another fine Rogue Amoeba product
New in version 3.0 of Airfoil Satellite for Android :
* A Revamped Design
* Support for Multiple Airfoil Instances
* Password-Protected Speakers
* Notification Center Improvements
* A New “Keep Screen Awake” Preference
* Improved Networking Reliability
Substantial work has been done on the backend, resulting in devices connecting back to Airfoil more reliably than ever.
* Much More!
Airfoil Satellite 3.0 is a major update, and it’s still free to use alongside Airfoil!
Airfoil Satellite for Android is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Airfoil Satellite for Android installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.