Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse for PC – Get the last version of Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse App for Windows
Download last version of Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse on MAC PC
This Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse for Windows Reviews
Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse App Preview
*** Customers who bought the app using Paypal don’t buy again, you are eligible for a Free Promo Code to download Advanced Touchpad Pro for free, just contact us with the email linked to Paypal ***
Advanced Touchpad turns your Android device into a remote mouse (wireless touchpad) and keyboard to control your PC.
Instructions to setup the wifi mouse and wifi keyboard:
1- Download the server from http://www.arcoid.net/downloads.php
2- Exctract and run “Arcoid Server” on your PC.
3- On your device go to “Menu->Auto Discover” (You can long-press middle button instead) and choose one IP Address from the popup list.
If you like it, please share your experience by leaving a review.
Please do not report bugs in comments, send email to us : arcoidapps ‘at’ gmail ‘dot’ com
Automatic detects computers (no need to manually configure IP address).
Wireless Remote Mouse.
Wireless Remote Keyboard.
Simple and powerful user interface.
Supports portrait and landscape modes.
Auto enable WiFi (no need to activate WiFi before starting it).
Tap to click.
Double tap to double click.
Tap lock (when dragging).
3 mouse buttons.
Support special characters.
Auto run with Windows feature (in Windows 7 right click and run as administrator).
Acceleration Threshold control.
Improved sensitivity control.
T9 is supported.
Smiley keys are supported (not every keyboard has smiley keys).
Auto “Tap Lock” Release.
Pro version Features :
Vertical and horizontal scrollbars.
Two-Finger scrolling (vertical and horizontal).
Pinch To Zoom.
Special Keys (Ctrl, Alt, Arrows, F1, …).
Multimedia Keys (Play, Pause, Stop, …).
Explorer Keys (Home, Back, Refresh, …).
License bug fix
Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Advanced Touchpad Remote Mouse installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.