ADSB Receiver for PC – Get the last version of ADSB Receiver 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get ADSB Receiver App for Windows
Download last version of ADSB Receiver App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||ADSB Receiver|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install ADSB Receiver on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install ADSB Receiver on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running ADSB Receiver into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” ADSB Receiver “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the ADSB Receiver.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play ADSB Receiver app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install ADSB Receiver on MAC PC
This ADSB Receiver is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the ADSB Receiver App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) ADSB Receiver?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
ADSB Receiver for Windows Reviews
ADSB Receiver App Preview
The leading ADSB Receiver for Android!!
This app enables your device to receive live ADSB data (978 MHz UAT and 1090 MHz ES). All you need is a supported USB dongle and an OTG cable, both available from various sources on the internet for less than $20.-. No subscription required!
** Please note: YOU NEED ADDITIONAL HARDWARE TO USE THIS APP
More details: http://hiz.ch/index.php/home/adsb-receiver (Visit link)
Use this app to provide live ADSB data to Avare! All data received (traffic, nexrad weather and standard reports like METAR, TAF, PIREP, WINDS, …) will be made available automatically, once Avare has been detected. (Make sure to enable “Use ADSB Weather” in Avare.) Download Avare, it’s free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ds.avare (Visit link)
This test version is fully functional but comes with a package limit. The app will continue to work after reaching the limit, but please consider buying the “Pro” version to support the development of this app. We need a lot of hardware… Thanks!! Pro version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bs.Avare.ADSB.Pro (Visit link)
Attach a supported USB dongle to your Android device by using an OnTheGo (OTG) cable/adapter. Make sure your device supports OTG! Start the app and allow access to the dongle. You should see packages flowing in quickly, depending on your location.
Supported tuners: Rafael Micro R820T and R820T2.
List of example dongles and OTG adapters/cables: http://hiz.ch/index.php/home/adsb-receiver#HARDWARE (Visit link)
HIZ LLC, Michael Hammer
Copyright (C) 2014-2019, all rights reserved
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
-Added an option to send raw frames over the network.
-The CSV export file format has changed and now contains the aircraft category and a timestamp.
-Driver performance updates, various code enhancements and bugfixes.
ADSB Receiver is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
ADSB Receiver installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.