ADSB Flight Tracker for PC – Get the last version of ADSB Flight Tracker 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get ADSB Flight Tracker App for Windows
Download last version of ADSB Flight Tracker App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||ADSB Flight Tracker|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install ADSB Flight Tracker on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install ADSB Flight Tracker on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running ADSB Flight Tracker into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” ADSB Flight Tracker “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the ADSB Flight Tracker.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play ADSB Flight Tracker app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install ADSB Flight Tracker on MAC PC
This ADSB Flight Tracker is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the ADSB Flight Tracker App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) ADSB Flight Tracker?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
ADSB Flight Tracker for Windows Reviews
ADSB Flight Tracker App Preview
For the geeky aviation enthusiast to track and view planes flying in the local area as well as around the world using a radar style similar to the radar screens that Heathrow air traffic controllers use in the real world.
This App is a ‘viewer’ to any Virtual Radar Server you point at on the internet serving live flight data and it defaults initially to www.adsbexchange.com. It can be changed using the [Server] menu.
You can also filter plane data so that you will see only planes that fit a given filter criteria using the various flight parameters and variables available here: http://www.virtualradarserver.co.uk/Documentation/Formats/AircraftList.aspx
Built-in ADSB receiver/Dump1090 server listener functionality so with the correct hardware connected to your mobile device you can receive live plane data in your area directly from the air.
Real time GPS feature which allows users to leverage their GPS receiver on their device to provide real time speed, direction and altitude of their present movements.
Proximity Alert feature depending on distance and height away from aircraft to your current GPS position provides a visual and audible warning “traffic”.
3D View mode with over 1000 airliners and military planes including the Beluga, Chinook, Harrier and Apache models not to mention many liveries of balloons, gliders, small planes and helicopters.
3D with VR – using an Android device that has the correct sensors (namely gyro, gravity and compass) you will be able to move your phone around in a full 360 degree circle in the real world and see where planes are positioned around you.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED `AS IS’ AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS AND/OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANYWAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
In simple terms; use this software at your own risk.
Create custom radar boundary screens
Cessna, B52 Bomber, Antonov AN225 and F18 military jet
3D Virtual Reality (VR) / Compass
3D View enhancements/Light Houses around Europe
3D Planes turn/climb a realistic fashion
Select real world radar styles
Units for VSI in realtime GPS, Radar rings /proximity warner
Access password protected Virtual Radar Servers
Flashing Helipad lights/ Runway strobe lighting
read “Release Notes” in the app for further information….
ADSB Flight Tracker is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
ADSB Flight Tracker installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.