AcuraLink for PC – Get the last version of AcuraLink 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get AcuraLink App for Windows
Download last version of AcuraLink App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install AcuraLink on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install AcuraLink on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running AcuraLink into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” AcuraLink “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the AcuraLink.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play AcuraLink app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install AcuraLink on MAC PC
This AcuraLink is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the AcuraLink App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) AcuraLink?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
AcuraLink for Windows Reviews
AcuraLink App Preview
AcuraLink®* moves beyond the car, as cloud-based technologies enable you to connect with your vehicle.
AcuraLink® is compatible with select 2014 and newer models. Please visit https://acuralink.acura.com/#/compatibility to learn more.
With the AcuraLink® app, you can:
• Remotely start your vehicle to have your engine warmed up and the interior set to a comfortable temperature before you get in. (Only available for the 2019 RDX)
• Remotely interact with your vehicle, including checking your fuel level/range and locking or unlocking your door
• Find where your vehicle is parked and get walking directions right in the app
• Receive Maintenance Minder alerts and schedule appointments
• Send destinations directly to your vehicle navigation system (if applicable)
• Calendar events with locations can now be sent directly to the vehicle’s navigation system through the app (if applicable)
• Receive useful Feature Guide and Owner’s Manual/Guide for your vehicle
• Learn more about warning lamps and maintenance codes in the app
• Remotely flash lights to more easily find your car when your key fob is out of range
• Easily make Assist Calls to Acura Client Relations
• Concierge provides high level personal services for reservations and more
*AcuraLink® features are available in the United States and Canada on select 2014 and newer Acura models. AcuraLink package requirements may apply.
AcuraLink is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
AcuraLink installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.