Acronis True Image: Mobile for PC – Get the last version of Acronis True Image: Mobile 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Acronis True Image: Mobile App for Windows
Download last version of Acronis True Image: Mobile App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Acronis True Image: Mobile|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Acronis True Image: Mobile on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Acronis True Image: Mobile on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Acronis True Image: Mobile into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Acronis True Image: Mobile “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Acronis True Image: Mobile.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Acronis True Image: Mobile app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Acronis True Image: Mobile on MAC PC
This Acronis True Image: Mobile is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Acronis True Image: Mobile App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Acronis True Image: Mobile?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Acronis True Image: Mobile for Windows Reviews
Acronis True Image: Mobile App Preview
Protect your mobile data against accidental deletion, lost devices, and online attacks. With the new Acronis Mobile, you can back up contacts, photos, videos, calendars from your smartphone or tablet, and restore them all quickly, easily, and reliably. Easily migrate data from Android to iOS and back again.
More flexible and secure than built-in backup
✔️ Back up to the cloud and a local computer (PC or Mac) at the same time*
✔️ Protect your mobile backups with AES-256 encryption for greater privacy
✔️ Browse backup files to recover a specific item or make a full recovery
✔️ Access backup files to retrieve data from the current device or your other mobile devices
✔️ Manage all of your backups with an intuitive, user-friendly interface
❗Note: This app is not designed to work with business-oriented Acronis Cyber Backup or Acronis Cyber Cloud. To find business-focused mobile backup app, search for “Acronis Protect”❗️
With a greater selection of backup destinations to choose from, you can opt to back up mobile devices to the cloud or local computer – protecting your contacts, pictures, videos, calendar events, and text messages. You can transfer, archive, sync, download, and recover your data from any authorized mobile device. Easily and safely recover or copy your data to a new smartphone or tablet — even to an Apple iPhone or iPad!
• 🆕 Newly enhanced and intuitive interface
• 🆕 Backups can run continuously while your device is charging
• 🆕 Recover without overwriting or replacing data
• 🆕 “Save Power Mode” helps manage battery usage, stopping continuous backups when power is low
• Retrieve data from cloud backups of your desktop/laptop created by Acronis True Image
• Ensure greater data privacy by encrypting your mobile backups
• Store backups to more destinations – choose the cloud or local computer (PC or Mac)
• Protect an unlimited number of devices using one account📱
• Access backed up data from any device, anytime, anywhere
• Automatically back up to your Windows PC or Mac via your Wi-Fi network*
• Save data charges with the “Use Wi-Fi Only” setting, or back up on-the-go via your cell connection📶
• Recover to the same device, a wiped device, or a brand new device – easily swapping from Android to iOS and back again.
The newly redesigned Acronis Mobile delivers backups that are fast, easy, and reliable.
* Simultaneous backup to Acronis Cloud and local Windows/Mac computers requires active subscription to Acronis True Image for the laptop/desktop.
Acronis True Image: Mobile is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Acronis True Image: Mobile installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.