Acharya for PC – Get the last version of Acharya 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Acharya App for Windows
Download last version of Acharya App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Acharya on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Acharya on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Acharya into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Acharya “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Acharya.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Acharya app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Acharya on MAC PC
This Acharya is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Acharya App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Acharya?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Acharya for Windows Reviews
Acharya App Preview
An All In One Gateway To Sanathana Dharma
The Acharya app is intended for everyone to make their lives more peaceful, joyful, be a good person in life, and increase well-being of people. Learn/listen to character-developing Discourses/Slokas(Prayer is the panacea of all the good, it enriches the inner divine qualities and elevates them to higher altitudes and makes man more perfect in all his endeavors. It removes inner problems like strain, stress, ego and so on.)/Short Speeches/Sloka Learning Sessions/Songs(To develop love towards God and everyone)/Bhajans, and so much more while in commute or at home. You are always a ‘click ‘ away from divine spiritual world.
Read Stories and Books in English & Telugu, Swamiji FAQ, Calendar, Quick Links, 24/7 Acharya Radio – Acharya America, Acharya India, Acharya Songs, Acharya Discourses, Acharya Slokas, and Bhakthinivedana Magazines
Online/Offline – All files are compressed and available online/offline. We have a offline button that easily shows downloaded files and filesizes.
The slokas are in English, Telugu, Devanagari(Hindi), and Kannada chanted by HH Sri Chinnajeeyar Swamiji. We have slokas such as the bhagavad gita, aditya hrudayam, sundarakanda, tiruppavai, etc.
The discourses & short speeches are in english & telugu by HH Sri Chinnajeeyar Swamiji & Ahobila Jeeyar Swamiji. We have discourses such as the Bhagavad Gita, About Vedas, Sri Ramayanam, Upanaishads, and a lot more(2000+ discourses). We have short speeches such as Lord Rama is a role model for us, about indian history & temples, about society, heritage of bharath & importance of vedas, and a lot more(1000+ short speeches).
The songs/bhajans that we have are Songs For Equality, Lord Vishnu songs, HH Sri Chinnajeeyar Swamiji songs, Ramanuja Songs, Tiruppavai Songs, Raganjali Songs, and More.
Core Features – Trackplayer has autoplay, timer, and more. Playlist feature for selecting your favorite content. PDF viewer for books with bookmarking,horizontal sliding, and more. Notifications for events, calendar, etc. Photo gallery, and more.
Added new discourse
Added Calendar , Panchangam
Divya Prabandam 4th Ayram
Bhagavad Geeta script updated Videos
Valmiki Ramayanam all slokas ( 24,000) script
added script for many slokas. kannada script. added 200+ slokas, latest discourses, added 200+ short speeches, audio player functionality, timer, bulk download option.
Acharya is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Acharya installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.