Ace Stream Media for PC – Get the last version of Ace Stream Media 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Ace Stream Media App for Windows
Download last version of Ace Stream Media App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Ace Stream Media|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Ace Stream Media on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Ace Stream Media on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Ace Stream Media into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Ace Stream Media “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Ace Stream Media.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Ace Stream Media app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Ace Stream Media on MAC PC
This Ace Stream Media is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Ace Stream Media App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Ace Stream Media?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Ace Stream Media for Windows Reviews
Ace Stream Media App Preview
Discover a new level of high-quality multimedia space in the Internet with the Ace Stream Media.
Ace Stream Media is a multi functional multimedia application with the following features:
– Full-featured multimedia player and media server, with support for P2P data storage and transfer protocols, with convenient content cataloging and the ability to use local and external databases, with presets and plugins, user settings and recommendations, with filters and equalizer, and many other features
– Playback of any video and audio files, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC, as well as playback of network streams that are broadcasted via the Ace Stream, BitTorrent, HTTP(S) protocol, RTMP, FTP, etc. All codecs are included, without the need for separate downloads. Subtitles, teletext and closed captions are supported.
– Watching online huge number of broadcasts (TV channels, sports and cybersport broadcasts, user-generated channels, movies, cartoons, etc.), which are broadcasted in P2P networks, with a level of audiovisual quality and stream stability, in many ways surpassing all existing broadcasts in Internet, which are broadcasted using standard technologies (unicast).
– Play torrents online with single click without waiting for content download
– Listen to high quality radio and music online, in lossless formats
– Watch content on remote devices (Apple TV, Chromecast etc.) over such communication protocols as AirPlay, Google Cast and others
Note: In this release the default output format in settings is set to “auto”, which means that the stream is transcoded when playing video in MKV container with AC3 codec on devices and players with no support for this audio codec (Apple TV, Chromecast etc.). This leads to considerable delays when starting playback and increases response when seeking (especially on low-powered devices). Therefore, if your remote device or player supports AC3 audio codec, then you can go to settings and switch the output format to something more convenient.
Important! To maximize the comfort and stability of the broadcast, when playing content from P2P networks (BitTorrent / Ace Stream) on a remote device, use Ace Cast communication. To use Ace Cast it is necessary that the Ace Stream application is installed on the device from which the broadcast will be transmitted, as well as on the device on which the broadcast will be played.
Ace Stream Media is an aggregate application which contains the following products:
– Ace Stream Engine (Server) is a universal multimedia stream manager which uses the most advanced P2P technologies for efficient data storage and transmission (MIT License, https://github.com/acestream/acestream-engine-android)
– Ace Media Library – an improved modification of the most popular cross-platform multimedia player “VLC media player”, with support for P2P-protocols and additional functionality. Distributed as open source (GPLv3 or later, https://github.com/acestream/ace-media-library-android)
– Ace Stream TV service – module for Android TV, for viewing broadcasts in the system “Live Channels” application (module for Android TV Input Framework, https://source.android.com/devices/tv)
Attention! Ace Stream Media does not contain any video and audio content, including links to such content. This application is intended solely for cataloging and/or playing by the user personal content (which is either owned by him or is at his disposal), as well as for playing other legal content, including content that is freely available on the Internet, by self-adding such content (video, audio, photos, texts or any other materials) in the application.
* Fix bug in disk storage module for HLS
* Fix handling multi-file torrent from third-party apps
* Fix playlist sorting issue over AceCast
* Update current playlist item style
Ace Stream Media is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Ace Stream Media installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.