Accountable2You for PC – Get the last version of Accountable2You 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Accountable2You App for Windows
Download last version of Accountable2You App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Accountable2You on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Accountable2You on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Accountable2You into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Accountable2You “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Accountable2You.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Accountable2You app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Accountable2You on MAC PC
This Accountable2You is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Accountable2You App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Accountable2You?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Accountable2You for Windows Reviews
Accountable2You App Preview
Accountable2You monitors your device to help keep you accountable for all actions for the purpose of integrity. The app is designed for all users including users with disabilities.
✓ Monitors all user activity and browsers
✓ Monitors incognito activity
✓ Ability to setup accountability partners
✓ Uninstall notification
✓ App circumvention attempts are captured
✓ Sends alert emails for objectionable content
✓ Sends instant text alerts for highly objectionable content
✓ All records are available on our website for your accountability partner to view anytime
✓ Ability to disable monitoring of specific apps. (this will alert your partners)
✓ Option for background GPS location tracking (must be enabled in the Settings option)
✓ Accessibility bar to assist users with disabilities
To use this software you need an account with Accountable2You. Plans start at $7 per month with annual billing or $9 per month billed monthly. Start your free trial today at Accountable2You.com. Be accountable while using YouTube, Facebook and the Internet using any browser! A membership with Accountable2You allows you to use the software on all your Android, PC, Mac, iOS, Chromebook and Linux devices for just one price.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. We use this permission to monitor if the app has been removed from the device and alert the accountability partners of this action.
The app has a persistent notification icon. The notification icon is required whenever monitoring of the app is occurring.
This app uses Accessibility services. This permission is needed for users with low vision disability or restricted motor skill impairment to use their device and still be accountable. We also use this permission to record user’s actions for the purpose of accountability.
Please contact us at [email protected] or checkout our extensive help section on our website https://support.accountable2you.com/hc/en-us/categories/202731827-Android
Where accountability and technology meet™
In this release, we’ve made a few bug and performance fixes.
1. Addressed an issue where the DayDream screensaver may cause the A2U app to crash.
2. Fixed some memory leaks which sometimes caused high RAM usage.
3. Fixed an issue where the app hides some numbers with hash marks. The app normally tries to hide sensitive numbers (credit card numbers, SSNs, etc…). In this case it was hiding too much.
4. Made some errors more clear when they happen instead of just saying there was an error.
Accountable2You is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Accountable2You installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.