Acapella from PicPlayPost for PC – Get the last version of Acapella from PicPlayPost 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Acapella from PicPlayPost App for Windows
Download last version of Acapella from PicPlayPost App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Acapella from PicPlayPost|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Acapella from PicPlayPost on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Acapella from PicPlayPost on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Acapella from PicPlayPost into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Acapella from PicPlayPost “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Acapella from PicPlayPost.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Acapella from PicPlayPost app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Acapella from PicPlayPost on MAC PC
This Acapella from PicPlayPost is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Acapella from PicPlayPost App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Acapella from PicPlayPost?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Acapella from PicPlayPost for Windows Reviews
Acapella from PicPlayPost App Preview
***This is a BETA version***
IMPORTANT: When you press “Record a new video” for the very first time, you will be prompted to calibrate the app for your device to improve synchronization. Please go to a quiet room for the calibration and avoid external sounds/noises . You can also calibrate your device from the Info “i” menu. (please make sure the play volume is at maximum to the beep plays at its loudest. thanks.)
NOTE: For longer recordings (1 minute and over), it can take at least twice the duration for rendering to complete, so please allow several minutes to complete. Please ensure you have 1-2Gb free in internal storage for rendering and close all apps running in the background.
We recommend using headset when recording for best audio quality. To improve audio sync, follow these steps after your 2nd recording (and repeat for all other subsequent recordings):
1) Adjust right to find where the audio aligns (do it small steps using slider & << >> arrows, and preview at each step).
————|——— (adjust right & preview)
————–|——- (adjust & preview)
———————| (repeat till end)
2) If the audio doesn’t align on the right, start adjusting to the left
——–|————- (adjust left & preview)
Acapella (from the makers of PicPlayPost) provides singers and musicians an easy way to create amazing a cappella videos. Elevate your performances with Acapella from PicPlayPost by creating multi-part harmonies or jam with different instruments. Be sure to join the Acapella community and connect with other singers and musicians!
Create your Acapella in 3 simple steps:
1) Select your Acapella layout
2) Record your videos
Acapella from PicPlayPost is a powerful Acapella maker equipped with the following features:
– Record and sync your Acapella videos in real time
– Record up to 9 frames Acapella
– Free metronome
– Video playback after first video is recorded
– Save your Acapella to your Mixcord account for editing later
– Collaborate with your friends
You can also use Acapella from PicPlayPost to create live video collage recordings and sing karaoke to share, or as a beatbox maker, or get inspiration to create an cappella like Pentatonix.
We are still working on adding more features and making improvements to Acapella. Please send us your feedback and report any issues to: [email protected]
Follow us on
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter – @AcapellaApp
Bug fixes & improvements.
Collaborate with Friends!!
(Select “Collaboration” option from the Post screen)
Use headset when recording, and to sync/align audio, see detail steps how to do it in app description on Google Play. Thanks!
Acapella from PicPlayPost is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Acapella from PicPlayPost installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.