Aard 2 for PC – Get the last version of Aard 2 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Aard 2 App for Windows
Download last version of Aard 2 App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Aard 2|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Aard 2 on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Aard 2 on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Aard 2 into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Aard 2 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Aard 2.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Aard 2 app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Aard 2 on MAC PC
This Aard 2 is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Aard 2 App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Aard 2?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Aard 2 for Windows Reviews
Aard 2 App Preview
Aard 2 is a simple dictionary and offline Wikipedia reader. Aard 2 is a successor to Aard Dictionary. It comes with redesigned user interface, better dictionary storage format, bookmarks, history and other features and improvements.
The app itself doesn’t include any dictionaries and doesn’t provide a way to download dictionaries from within the app. Visit http://aarddict.org to find dictionary downloads – Wikipedia, Wiktionary, Wikiquote , Wikivoyage in many languages, FreeDict dictionaries, WordNet
Aard 2 uses new dictionary format (dictionary files have .slob file name extension) and cannot use dictionaries in Aard Dictionary’s .aar format.
• Lookup queries are punctuation, diacritics and case insensitive.
Bookmarks and History
• Visited articles are automatically added to history and appear in History tab. Articles can also be bookmarked (tap Bookmark icon when viewing article). Bookmarked articles appear in Bookmarks tab. Bookmarks and history can be filtered and sorted by time or article title. Both bookmarks and history are limited to a 100 of most recently used items. To remove bookmark or history record, long tap a list item to enter selection mode, tap items to be removed, tap Trash Can icon and confirm. A bookmark can also be removed by tapping Bookmark icon when viewing article.
• Dictionaries can be added by scanning device or by manually selecting dictionary files.
Note that application itself does not download dictionary files.
• Opened dictionaries can be ordered by marking and unmarking them as “favorite” (tap dictionary title). Lookup results of equal match strength from multiple dictionaries are presented in the order of dictionary list. Dictionaries can also be deactivated. Inactive dicts do not participate in word lookup or random article lookup, but are still available when opening bookmarks, history or when following links in other articles. Unwanted dictionaries can also be completely removed from the program (but dictionary files are not deleted).
• Dictionaries may include alternate style sheets. User may also add custom style sheets via Settings tab. Dictionary built-in and user styles appear in the “Style…” menu in article view.
• Mathematical articles are rendered as text using MathJax (http://www.mathjax.org/) – scalable, styleable, beautiful on any screen.
• Tapping application logo in main activity finds a random title in an active dictionary and opens corresponding articles. User may optionally limit random lookup to only use favorite dictionaries.
Volume Buttons Navigation
• When viewing articles, volume up/down buttons scroll article content or, if at the bottom (top) of the page, move to the next (previous) article. Long press scrolls all the way to the bottom (top).
• In main view volume buttons cycle through tabs.
• On Android 4.4 and newer articles can be viewed in fullscreen mode. Pull down the top edge to exit fullscreen mode.
Aard 2 uses local embedded web server to provide article content. This
permission is necessary to run the server.
Also, articles may reference remote content such as images. This
permission is necessary to load it.
User chooses when to allow loading remote content: always,
when on Wi-Fi or never. This permission is necessary to implement
This permission is needed to access dictionary files on external storage.
This permission is needed for some devices (such as devices running BlackBerry 10 OS) to access dictionary files on external storage.
– Added Polish transaltion
– Fixed several rare crashes
Aard 2 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Aard 2 installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.